Last year, International Accounts Payable Professionals (IAPP) decided to do something different for their twentieth annual conference. Something dramatic. They united with IARP, their sister organization of accounts receivables professionals, and TAWPI, the professional association for data automation professionals, to create Fusion, the first event focused on the full spectrum of financial operations.
After its exciting debut, Fusion established itself as the premier event for financial operations professionals. And now, the event will return in 2011 with an exciting program that dazzles audiences even more. This time, we are turning up the glamour and making every financial ops professional feel like a star.
Gaylord Palms Hotel & Convention Center
- 1,600+ financial operations professionals from across North America
- 150+ educational sessions across 17 learning tracks
- Accounts Payable Automation
- Accounts Payable Operations
- Accounts Receivable Automation
- Accounts Receivable Operations
- Detecting & Preventing Fraud
- Enterprise Document Management
- ERP Solutions & Business Processes
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Mail Automation
- Outsourcing Strategies
- Payment Strategies
- Remittance & Payment Processing
- Risk, Control, Compliance
- Tax & Regulatory
- Travel & Entertainment
- Exciting networking and social events
- Exhibit hall with 150+ providers of financial operations products and services
Fusion 2011 registration NOW OPEN! Click here to register.
Are you ready for the spotlight? Take the stage at fusion2011.
Click here for more information about becoming a speaker at Fusion 2011. Then, download and complete the Call For Speakers Form to apply.
For more information contact:
conferences@TheIAPP.org – 407-367-2853